WHAT’S HOT 2014?
- 1. Congress Subsidy – the City of Salzburg supports domestic and foreign events and offers subsidies to organisers of scientific events, travel agencies and PCOs, to attract events to Salzburg .
- 2. Cheap bus travel – a special Congress ticket allowing delegates to travel on the city buses all day long for just 1,30 EUR.
- 3. Stiegl Brauwelt – Europe’s largest and only hands-on brewery museum is a gripping voyage of discovery around the world of beer. Stiegl’s Brauwelt has been built and authentically renovated in the oldest part of the Stieglbrauerei zu Salzburg.
- 4. Laimeralm Lodge – owned by the Laimer family, the Laimeralm was built in the 17th century and is one of the largest and oldest mountain lodges in the entire Salzkammergut region. It has been kept in its original style and uses candles, oil lamps and a traditional open fire for heating and light.
- 5. Kavalierhaus – since 1962 the Kavalierhaus has been under the ownership of Salzburg’s regional government. The elegant rooms and the conservatory are ideally suited to the staging of exclusive festivities such as weddings, banquets, receptions and presentations. Any of these magnificent halls can be hired along with waiters in typical costumes of the Mozart period to serve aperitifs ahead of the grand gala dinner.
DID YOU KNOW?:
That Hangar-7 is a favourite toy of Dietrich Mateschitz, which almost 25 years ago became famous with the energy drink Red Bull. The 67-year old Austrian master of marketing has today a more than five billion U.S. dollar property and is skilfully advertised with supporting the increasing number of extreme (sports) industries, where an enormous visit is provided. He became the champion in Formula 1 and shares his love for airplanes with his pilot friend Sigij Angererwhich which led to the idea of hangars at Salzburg airport, where they would keep rare, legendary airplanes of their own.
BEST INCENTIVE IDEA:
LUDO Dynamic’ board game – The ‘team building dinner’ combines playful, yet meaningful communication exercises during a joint evening meal to facilitate reflection upon what has been learned. The numerous life-size board games from the LUDO Dynamic series are also interactive and can be employed during coffee breaks, or as a way of complementing team building activities.
[dropshadowbox align=”none” effect=”lifted-both” width=”900px” height=”” background_color=”#5da29e” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Salzburg Convention Bureau, Auerspergstrasse 6, 5020 Salzburg, Austria, Mr. Gernot Marx, E: email@example.com T: +43 662 88987 273 www.salzburgcb.com [/dropshadowbox]