Q: Career path?
– Waiter (Trainee) – Restaurant Pr’Matičku Kranj
– Commis de Rang- Restaurant Brioni Kranj
– Chef de Rang (F&B) – Kempinski Palace Portorož
– Chef de Rang (F&B) – The US Grant, luxury collection, San Diego
– Groups & Events Coordinator – Kempinski Palace Portorož
– Groups & Events Executive – Kempinski Palace Portorož
– Groups & Events Manager – Kempinski Palace Portorož
Q: What is your favorite meeting brand?
Kempinski :) It may sound boring to mention the company I work for, but it it exactly the reason I work for it. The key is the dedication and assistance at any given time on any given space. Going above and beyond. Kempinski not only allows that but “demands” it.
Q: What’s the bravest thing you’ve ever done?
Took a student loan and went to the USA.
Q: What’s your alternative career fantasy?
Music artist manager. I am very connected with music and the way it is developing in this days I am a big fan of EDM. I never saw myself as a DJ but if I would have another career it would definitely be as a manager of one.
Q: What are you obsessed with at the moment?
Finishing this interview and going home :) One of the skills you need in the meeting industry is how to prioritize. Needles to say, clients came first, so I am doing this interview after a very long day :)
Q: Your goals before 50?
Get enough votes to be in the September issue of Kongres Magazine. Bring Slovenia to a level of a very desired boutique MICE destination