Second lake at the Brdo Park boasts a marvellous island, conected to the land with two bridges. It is an ideal venue in the middle of nature for the most remarkable events up to 200 guests.
- Special features: Duck Island offers all necessary infrastructure, including temporary tensile structure, for private receptions, banquets and parties.
- Access to venue: by car or bus to the Hotel Brdo or Brdo Congress centre and last 500 m by foot, electric car or horse carriage.
- Parking: available next to the Hotel Brdo, free of charge
- Other incentive activities: The Brdo Estate offers a range of adventures in nature and unique experiences such as Brdo fish adventure and other teambuilding programmes like wilderness photography, carriage rides and adventure with horses, picnics, golf, castle tours and historical theme events.
- Catering services: Finger food, cold-hot buffet, live cooking
- Closest accommodation: Brdo Hotel with 78 rooms
- Closest meeting facilities: Congress centre Brdo for up to 550 guests
- Tourist attractions (within a radius of 1 km): Half a millenium old Brdo Castle, Brdo Estate with 11 lakes
|VENUE ADVANTAGES:||A very quiet and private location in the middle of nature with many alternative locations in case of heavy rain|
|TECHNICAL SUPPORT:||Electricity, basic sound system, LCD projection or TV screen, toilets …|