1. Where do you see Slovenia’s advantages as a destination? What is it that most convinces international clients?
We are very much aware that Slovenia is still largely unknown to many meeting planners and agencies throughout Europe and yet we are able to meet the planning imperatives of:-
• ease of access into the country with good air routes throughout Europe and subsequent fast and efficient movement throughout Slovenia
• high quality facilities and service standards
• a wide choice of conference venues, meeting hotels incentives and unusual destinations
• pricing and real added value
• one of the safest environments anywhere in the world
2. Can you explain how your agency became member of the Liberty Incentives and Congresses network? What are the advantages of operating within a global network?
Liberty Incentives & Congresses is the largest chain of Destination Management Companies with branches in 35 countries and with over 17 years of experience. We are a truly multicultural team with an in-depth understanding of every destination and an international power. The Slovenian office became a part of the group in 2006. Liberty philosophy is not based on a franchise system but is always the capital joint venture of a mother company and local management. One of the biggest advantages of an international company like ours is without doubt international recognition. As we are all trying to follow the same quality standards, the client knows that the quality of services provided by one of our companies in one country will be similar to those of another one. And as we are offering wide selection of countries (at the moment, 27 offices cover 35 countries) clients can easily make a decision. I would say that you only go into one shop and you buy what you need all in one place.
3. What qualities distinguish you from the competition? Is there a special philosophy?
Liberty Incentives & Congresses Slovenia is widely recognized as one of the region’s leading DMC’s and our work with international and domestic clients is highly regarded. There is no particular philosophy beside the fact that we are trying to meet the client’s needs to the maximum extent. We are able to focus on providing:
• comprehensive knowledge of the hotel, venue, restaurant and specialist service sectors and the reach to secure the most favourable rates
• a multilingual team that ensures key messages and details do not get lost in translation!
• A proven track record of handling high profile and complex international events across the corporate, association and agency sectors
• A commitment to very close attention to detail
• Added value through adopting a consulting role, ensuring not only the best rates but the very best proactive advice
• A flexible approach in everything that we do