Since 2010 in the editorial office of Kongres magazine takes place evaluation of convention centres and hotels in the region. To date, they have evaluated over 70 hotels.
Hotels are rated by hidden congress guests. These are professional people who have years of experience in the meetings industry and additional knowledge of hospitality management. Required skills and competences to ensure objectivity are:
• Min. 15 years of international experience in the hotel business;
• Knowledge of international standards with specific knowledge of control of standards (DIN (Deutsche Industrie Norm) DEHOGA and others;
• Knowledge of trends in the meetings industry in the domestic and international market;
• Identifying specific needs and preferences of customers;
• Knowledge of all the necessary elements for guest satisfaction (technical specifications, catering services, additional services, security, ….);
In addition, valuators have verified references in the field of quality assurance of own work in the field of meetings industry, which provides an unbiased view on behalf of the client and maximum reliability. Hidden guests are objective, fair, accurate and reliable, well organised and with a sense for details.
The evaluation matrix contains over 400 measurable evaluation criteria, which are divided into different categories such as the first contact with the customer, the general impression upon arrival, the behaviour of employees and many others. Each category is assessed by the share of conditionality and the average rating, which allows the improvement of the quality of the individual criteria.
RESULTS 2013 – 2014: Hidden Congress Guest 2014