Home to the oldest vine in the world
Blue Franconian is certified as more than 400 years old, entered into the Guinness Book of Records as the oldest vine in the world that still produces precious fruit.
- Special features: Old Vine symbolizes the rich wine culture of Maribor, Styria and Slovenia.
- Access to venue: Situated near the Drava river, this 16 century house with the vine facade has easy walkable access to the city centre and is also reachable by car, conected with the main road that goes through the centre.
- Parking: There is a big parking lot just by the Drau river
- Other incentive activities: Guided tours of rich wine patrimony and other museum exhibits
- Catering services: Optional
- Closest accommodation: Terme Maribor
- Closest meeting facilities: Terme Maribor
- Tourist attractions (within a radius of 1 km): Walk by the river Drau, a perfect place to relax and enjoy your surroundings.