This years Autosalon in Bratislava introduced new technologies and innovative designs broke records in the number of participating brands and exhibition premiers. In 5 days 60 Slovak exhibition premiers, including one Central European premiere and even one European premiere, took place in Bratislava. One of this years novelties was the introduction of the latest model of the “flying car” – AeroMobil 4.0.. Another novelty was the Mini Autosalon for children, a brand-new street food zone, a women’s beauty corner, and Skoda Autosalon Express thanks to which the visitors were able to get to Autosalon completely free of charge.
The exhibition showed models of all kinds – from small city cars, off-roads, SUVs, to sports and luxury pieces.
- As an absolute luxury and splendid look the world’s largest and most expensive SUV – Rolls Royce Cullinan – was demonstrated.
- The fastes SUV – Lamborghini Urus can accelerate from 0 to 100 km/h in only 3.6 seconds.
- The most environmentally friendly SUV were the purely electric SUV such as Audi e-tron or Mercedes – Benz EQC.
- The Most impressive electric vehicle was the Renault Trezor with it’s unique concept.
- The new Volkswagen Passat
- Peugeot 208 produced in PSA Trnava
- The new Hyundai i30 Fastback N
- Kia Proceed
- Mazda 3 Sedan, which enjoyed its Central European premiere.
Test rides, simulators, competitions:
One of the current automotive trends is undoubtedly the topic of electromobility. Electric vehicles were represented by brands such as Audi (e-tron), Mercedes-Benz (EQC), Asian Zhidou Electromobility or the new brand on AUTOSALON Nextem-Cenntro. The exhibition stand of Electromobility & Good Idea, Slovakia organized by the Ministry of Economy of the Slovak Republic and the SARIO agency on an area of 600 m2 presented exclusive exhibits and provide information on new possibilities of use, support, financing or involvement in this global trend.
Leisure accommodation vehicles, caravans, trailers
A record number of 25 brands of caravans, leisure accommodation vehicles and trailers delighted all fans of long journeys and relax on four wheels. They were including not only luxury pieces, but also more affordable and practical vehicles.
Brands: Benimar, Bürstner, Carado, Caravan International, Carthago, Concorde, Egoe, Elnagh, Eriba, Fendt, Hymer, HymerCar, Knaus, Malibu, Mclouis, Mobilvetta, Morelo, Niesmann+Bischoff, Roller Team, Sun Living, Tabbert, T@B, Weinsberg, Westfalia