In times when we must practice social distancing and all live events, meetings and conferences have been cancelled, virtual meet ups are the only option left. In case you are not an experienced user of virtual meetings software the choice can be overwhelming. A multitude of providers claim they have the perfect solution, but how to decide?
To spare you the search in the vast sea of possibilities, we will daily present the best and most popular virtual meetings software, to let you choose the one that truly meets your needs.
Brella offers end-to-end support for virtual events. Host the full event online with no compromise. Keep attendees informed, host your livestreams, have virtual meetings and much more. The platform caters to all virtual trade show and conference needs, but unlike the other platforms, it puts networking in the forefront. It allows attendees to fill their breaks between streams with one-on-one meetings with relevant people. Brella also offers an efficient matchmaking tool powered by artificial intelligence. The algorithm understands the attendees’ goals and finds the best potential matches for meetings at the event.
Setup and configuration
The application can be downloaded or just used in a browser.
There are no recording limits with Brella.
Pricing and plans
Every virtual is different and since Brella is completely customizable the pricing is event specific.
- Works as an app to keep the event organised and running.
- Offers multitrack agendas and multiple streams.
- Easy to participate in live chat and one-on-one meetings with the most promising prospects.
- Possible to upload demos, brochures and more materials attendees can view and download.
- Host the main event livestream in the heart of the virtual event.