Social distancing and gathering bans are slowly being lifted but some practices that started trending during the COVID-19 pandemic are here to stay. Virtual meetings, conferences and workshops have proven to be an asset in times of crisis and most event planners believe the future of events is hybrid.
In case you are not an experienced user of virtual meetings software the choice can be overwhelming. A multitude of providers claim they have the perfect solution, but how to decide? To spare you the search in the vast sea of possibilities, we will daily present the best and most popular virtual meetings software, to let you choose the one that truly meets your needs.
Jifflenow Meeting Automation Platform
Jifflenow Meeting Automation platform enables enterprise marketing and sales teams to automate the scheduling, management, and analysis of both in-person and virtual customer meetings. The cloud-based software integrates with marketing, sales, and event software and eliminates manual processes such as back and forth emails, scheduling conflicts, and lack of meeting metrics. Jifflenow provides enterprise-grade security and GDPR compliance.
B2B Meetings are the biggest driver of the sales pipeline for any enterprise. With Jifflenow, companies can easily schedule customer engagements before, during, and after webinars, marketing campaigns, and live and virtual events. The software extends to demand generation campaigns to drive Marketing Qualified Meetings (MQMs) instead of capturing just the contact information and converting it to a lead.
Setup and configuration
Jifflenow Meeting Automation Platform offers the possibility of a demo on their website.
There are no recording limits with Jifflenow Meeting Automation Platform.
Pricing and plans
Pricing is based on the number of events planned or meetings scheduled. Get in touch to know more.
Jifflenow can be leveraged to drive customer meetings at live and hybrid events, virtual events, post webinars, and more. Following are the top 5 use cases that are customers find beneficial:
1. Live and Hybrid Events: Jifflenow simplifies attendee engagements by replacing manual and error-prone processes to schedule more meetings with more effective scheduling, management, and analysis of B2B meetings. Sales teams can pre-schedule a variety of in-person customer engagements such as executive meetings, demos, booth tours, and sessions and also enable remote attendee participation with video conferencing integration. If the live event is canceled for any reason, the platform also offers the ability to convert in-person meetings to virtual meetings with a simple click.
2. Virtual Events: Jifflenow enables marketing to engage virtual event attendees and generate qualified meetings. Meetings can be scheduled over many days or weeks after the event. The platform integrates with the virtual event portal to manage direct meeting requests from attendees. Jifflenow event web app and Salesforce app allow the sales team to request meetings and the Inbound Request Page enables attendees to request meetings by topic and meeting type. This helps drive more meetings with attendees during and after events and advances sales opportunities. The software also enables reports and analytics to measure ROI and team productivity.
3. Webinars: With Jifflenow you can convert webinar attendees into opportunities. The best way to speed the sales cycle is to enable qualified webinar attendees to engage with experts or the sales team as quickly as possible. Jifflenow integrates with webinar hosting platforms, marketing automation, and CRM software, and all attendee registration data is synced into Jifflenow for sales to propose business meetings with qualified attendees. You can, therefore, easily schedule hundreds of qualified follow-up product demos, expert meetings, and executives 1 to 1s, so leads convert to sales pipeline quickly before they become stale.
4. Meet the Expert: Meet the Expert (MTE) programs provide enterprise customers with the means to learn and understand details about products or services to make informed decisions throughout the year. Jifflenow meeting automation enables MTE for customers, and partners by simplifying the whole process of scheduling meetings and generating more meetings either virtual or in-person. Organizations can set up a program with a pool of experts to drive MTEs by region, by topic or product or service, or Sales teams can nominate customers to Meet the Expert. With Jifflenow it is easy to track the most effective experts or regions that have had the most impact on business. Customers value the ability to reach out to experts directly and find answers which help in faster decision making, which in turn drives revenue opportunity.
5. Demand Gen Campaigns: Modern digital marketers are successfully generating more sales pipelines by converting Leads (MQLs) to Meetings (MQMs) using Jifflenow’s Inbound Request Pages and Links. Inbound Request Pages help shorten the sales cycle with customer requested Marketing Qualified Meetings (MQMs) from your demand gen campaigns. With Jifflenow, you can drive a wide range of engagements to match your campaign with product demos, expert meetings, sales meetings, partner meetings, and even executive meetings for top accounts. It helps increase the ROI of your digital marketing campaigns by driving influenced revenue and not just the volume of leads.