Everyone has had to learn how to be flexible in the working world rather quickly of late, by working from home and holding online meetings. Productive hours spent in the home office were enjoyed on the one hand, while personal encounters at shared team lunches or meetings were missed on the other.
Pleasuresome e-bike tour with eventfactory
Each participant will receive his/her own bike, ensuring minimum social distancing is maintained during the programme, whilst enabling the group to enjoy the route and mountain scenery together. Participants can look forward to visiting diverse and interesting stations along the tour. They will meet a beekeeper, for example, who will introduce them to life with bee colonies and a break will be made at a farm to taste local delicacies. Guests can look forward to ending the e-bike tour at an alpine hut, where culinary highlights await. After a successful day, attendees relax on inviting loungers with fragrant herbal wraps. Tailor-made tours are put together, where participants enjoy an unparalleled experience, whilst discovering interesting background information about life in the mountains.
Sustainable incentives from element 3
Regionality, seasonality and sustainability take priority at element3. With this in mind, new environmental and health-conscious programmes have been created.
• Be(e) good – construction of a wild bee hotel – for the love of nature
• Design your own board game – let your creative streak run wild
• Hill hike with llama trekking – an incredibly cool experience at beautiful Lake Schwarzsee
• “It’s tree time” – planting trees for climate protection. Putting roots down together!
• “The herbal Life” – who has the greenest fingers? Design and plant herbal beds and find out interesting information about herbalism
• Sustainable shopping tour through Kitzbühel – information, tips and tricks for the right shopping, regionalism, beauty foods, plastic is out and much more
“Experience through nature”. with eventation
It is the love of nature that drives the team of our partner agency eventation to constantly develop and test new programme highlights. New team building ideas about sustainability and regionality have been created.
• Create a vegetable garden: from preparation and planning to plant the seedlings – work that is grounding, whilst creating a common bond.
• Building raised beds: from proper planning to the harvest. An experience that not only makes vegetables grow but also team spirit
• Build a chicken coop: chicken or egg? In any case, the first thing you need is a chicken coop. Participants will also learn interesting and curious things about roosters and chickens. Did you know that their social behaviour hardly differs from that of men and women?
• Build a tree house: teamwork at its best!
Alpin Convention demonstrates collective strength
At Alpin Convention, the focus is on “occupational health”. Because the agency combines health management at the workplace with extraordinary events. Accompanied by professional coaches you will hike through the most beautiful corners of Tirol, on a journey that strengthens team spirit and mutual communication.
Promoting the health of your employees, not only benefits each and every one of them, it promotes and enhances your company’s most valuable asset, your staff!
Herbal Hikes in Kufsteinerland
Is the stuff that grows here poisonous? What does it taste like? What is it good for? This is all about identifying plants, even when they are not in flower or bearing fruit! You can practice this together with our knowledgeable guides, who will introduce you to well-known and less familiar plants for the kitchen, or as tried and trusted remedies for health problems.
Take a leisurely walk over lush green meadows and through beautiful forests. On the hike with our herbal expert, you will learn much about wild and medicinal herbs, inspect, process and taste one or the other wild herbs and re-energise in the natural landscapes of Kufsteinerland. Groups can then process and enjoy the herbs they have collected in the show kitchen of a local
Photo Credit: Kufsteinerland Blog
Discover new opportunities at AREA 47
Scale the gorges together metre by metre, embrace the unknown and put all your trust in your climbing partner! Canyoning boosts courage and solidarity when it comes to jumping from metre-high rocks into crystal-clear pools, sliding along water courses and being abseiled down rock faces. The willingness to discover new opportunities leads to adventures that forge new bonds.
Reach for the stars at the Venet Summit Hut
What are the prerequisites for a successful stargazing session? At Venet, at over 2,200 m above sea level, you have unrestricted views of the sky. No expense was spared when it came to investing in star-gazing instruments at Tirol’s unique observatory. Telescopes, monoculars, digital cameras and everything else an astronomer’s heart desires have been installed. Not only that, Venet offers an unapparelled infrastructure for conferencing: Venet Summit Hut boasts of inviting rooms, a panoramic restaurant and ample space for events, seminars and conferences. On request, a trained star guide will accompany you to the observatory and provide valuable knowledge about the glittering sky above. You can merge seamlessly from an eventful day in nature to a star-filled finale in the observatory, before retiring to the welcoming Summit Hut for a restful night’s sleep. Sound unique? Well, that’s because it is.