Event organisers will oversee if attendees meet the requirements with an app similar to those used by the Slovenian border police at border crossings. Attendees do not need the app, as they need only one of the aforementioned certificates i.e. the EU COVID Digital Certificate. The organisers, on the other hand, have to ensure that participants meet the requirements.
What exactly does the Vaccinated Tested Recoverd Rule entail, and who can attend events:
1. Proof of negative test result of SARS-CoV-2 virus with the PCR test, no older than 72 hours or with the HAG test, no older than 48 hours.
2. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 proving that since the dose was received:
– seven days have passed since receiving the second dose of the Comirnaty vaccine produced by BioNTech/Pfizer. Alternatively, at least 14 days must have passed since receiving the second dose of Moderna vaccine or Sputnik V vaccine, produced by Russia’s Gamaleya National Centre of Epidemiology and Microbiology. Likewise, at least 14 days must have passed since receiving either the second dose of CoronaVac by Sinovac Biotech or COVID-19 Vaccine by Sinopharm.
– at least 21 days have passed since receiving the first dose of Vaxzevria (COVID-19 Vaccine), produced by AstraZeneca or the Covidshield, produced by Serum Institute of India/AstraZeneca
– at least 14 days have passed since receiving the one dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine Janssen, produced by Johnson and Johnson/Janssen-Cilag
3. Proof of positive PCR test that is older than ten days (unless your doctor states otherwise) but not older than six months
4. Proof from a personal doctor that the individual has had COVID-19 and since the emergence of symptoms, no more than six months have passed
5. Proof from bullet points 3 and 4 and further proof that during the period up to eight months from the positive PCR test or since the emergence of symptoms, they have been vaccinated with vaccines from the second bullet point.