Kongres Magazine is introducing the #MeetAgain search engine, where providers of MICE products can present their »post-corona« offers.
If you are a meetings destination, hotel, conference & exhibition centre, a DMC or PCO agency, meetings service provider or a technology provider, take advantage of this new marketing platform.
If you would like to present your offer, please contact us at: email@example.com.
Promotion of your offer is free of charge till 31 December 2020.
Current post-corona offers
Rediscover Events, aims to reassure event organisers and visitors of the measures taken to ensure that our event campus offers a safe environment for bringing organised events and large numbers of delegates back together again. New plans and commitments include a flexible approach to contracts and bookings; providing a Covid secure delegate journey - whilst working with organisers to tailor solutions to each individual event - providing virtual and hybrid content solutions; adapted food and drink experiences; one-way delegate movement systems and virtual venue tours during the planning process.
- 1x free parking in our garage,
- free mini croissant with morning coffee,
- free tap water in jugs during the event,
- free coffee with business lunch,
- free glass of sparkling wine with dinner (menus above 25€).
From the opening day, as of 15th July, until the end of the year, we have prepared special preopening rates, with a least 30% of discount on our rates. Guests can enjoy specially designed packages, like Romantic Gateway, Summer escape packages in Deluxe Spa and Swim up rooms with additional amenities, or just a normal wellness weekend.
As of 1st October we are presenting new 3 health programs, focused on well balanced life with special balanced diet. Guests will be able to choose from Immune system booster program, Respiratory revitalization program, and Vitality check program. With combination of sport activities in the Bay, wellness and spa activities, long walks in the Bay, specially designed menus from our Chef and check ups by our team, after only 7 days in the resort, guests will feel energized, healthier, rejuvenated.
In the terms of MICE offer, for groups more than 30 rooms, with at least 2 overnights, with daily food and beverage consumption, we will be happy to give our conference facilities at no additional charge.
Our team has put in place all necessary activities in terms of keeping our guests safe and healthy, securing top hygienic measures.
We offer to all our business customers a 10% discount on the final price! We have managed to lower the rates for accommodation and transportation services, that is why we are ready to offer very competitive rates for any kind of event.
Book a full-day conference with 2 coffee breaks and lunch and get a conference room with standard technical equipment free of charge. Offer is valid for a minimum of 20 persons.
The special accommodation rate for conference guests:
- Standard single/double room - 50 EUR per room per night
- Rate includes breakfast, WIFI, VAT
*5x free parking in our garage,
* free mini croissant with morning coffee,
* free tap water in jugs with flavour,
* free coffee with business lunch,
* free glass of sparkling wine with dinner (menus above 25€).
Congress Subsidy up to EUR 3.000
DMC Estonia has launched a new product - our 50 bikes can be used for guided bike tours in Tallinn! What a better way to explore Tallinn contactless - hop on a bike and see the top attractions, hipster districts, upcoming neighbourhoods, discover the hidden spots and historical highlights.
STAY in one of the hotels located in the countryside outside Bratislava, and enjoy the following benefits:
• Entire hotel exclusively for your use
• Hiking in the Small Carpathians hills
• Biking in the beautiful scenery
• Rafting in a specially designed water channel
• Wine-tasting of the best local wines
• Special Goose Feast menu in a traditional restaurant
To celebrate 20 years in business, we have a special offer for groups from 20 participants onwards. If the event takes place prior to 31.12.2020 and with a minimum of 20 participants, Forum d\'Ideias will create an app at no cost. The App will have the essential functions such as list of participants, alerts, programme and general information, to include: emergency numbers, clean and safe measures, additional information related with the event. The offer is valid for face to face, virtual or hybrid events. Additional functions to the App can be purchased. Contact us as we would love to share our knowledge and passion with you to make your next event in Portugal a wonderful experience…. CLEAN AND SAFE!
Our Clients will enjoy special discounts on rooms and technical equipment!
Go Green is a provider of first-class travel and tourism, transportation, and MICE services in the Alps-Adriatic Region. Our vast knowledge of the region, our IT toles and in-house premium fleet of vehicles, can offer you complete support, so you can focus on the content of your event, meeting, or conference. With our services, you will add value to your event and maximize your time and money. You deserve the best there is, so allow us to redefine your expectations and re-shape the way you book service because your pleasure is our business. And we always go the extra mile to exceed your expectations.
We offer highly flexible rates, follow all necessary requirements to protect the health of our customers. We are a safe meeting place. Refreshing summer fruit drink for all customers free
We understand that now more than ever, life requires adaptability. Our new Meet with Confidence offer allows you to confidently book your future group, meeting, or event. When you book 10 to 50 rooms on the peak for your next meeting or group event with or without a meeting room, we’re offering:
- No Cancellation Fees
- No Attrition Fees for rooms that are not booked
- Up to 5% rebate towards your master bill
- IHG Business Rewards points for Planners and Bookers
-Meet with Confidence. Our commitment to you.
- Book by August 31, 2020, Meet or Stay by December 31, 2020
We offer special prices and discounts on the rent of meeting rooms: 50 % discount on the rent of meeting room with ordering at least 1 coffee break; 10 % discount on the room rates.
The hybrid event solution was created in the means of the current pandemic onset in collaboration with Royal Experience, VOK DAMS and Miltton in order to provide the possibility to organise an event contact-free and safely. A hybrid, the event that combines in-person events with virtual online elements provides clients with the opportunity to host a proficient event that still exceeds their expectations. Hybridity offers up to 8 speakers on the virtual stage at the same time, 100 VIP guests on iPads, 3000 two-way participants via video platform and unlimited number of people watching online. If you have an idea, we have an innovative solution to make it all happen - contact us for a personalised offer.
All conference hall reservations -15% off the price.
Late Summer Incentive at the North Black Seaside
Prices starting from Euro 275,00 per person in a double room including:
-Accommodation for three nights in 4- or 5-star property
-Breakfast, lunch, and dinner on a buffet
-Transportation from/to Varna Airport
-Choice of two teambuilding activities during the stay
-One party night for the group
-Local gift for each guest
-Complimentary welcome drink
-Complimentary agency representative throughout
*Offer is valid for min. 25 pax
*Other conditions may apply
The accommodation prices start from:
- EUR 55.00 for a single Deluxe room with town view;
- EUR 65.00 for a double Deluxe room with a town view.
The rates include daily lavish buffet breakfast, 9% VAT and city tax EUR 0,67.
Daily Delegate Rate for your event:
- 4-hour meeting: EUR 30.00 per person per day;
- 8-hour meeting: EUR 35.00 per person per day.
The conference package includes:
- Conference room with daylight;
- Technical equipment: flipchart, screen and multimedia;
- Standing business lunch;
- 1 coffee break for 4-hour meeting;
- 2 coffee breaks for 8-hour meeting;
- 1 complimentary bottle of mineral water per person for 8-hour meeting;
- Conference notepad set: branded paper and pencils;
- Dedicated meeting planner.
The offer is valid for new group requests for a minimum of 10 rooms until 10 December 2020 except for the close-out dates, the period of the Jazz Festival and all public holidays.
One homemade energy shot for every meeting participants on the first meeting day.
Every Meeting participant receives a homemade Energy shot on his first Meeting day.
-15% discount on website rates for the rooms
-15% discount on conference hall rental
-5% discount on FB services
Offer valid for events booked between 10th June - 30th September, 2020 and to be hold until the end of March 2021 (except holiday periods, bank holiday and week end where we can offer it with a surcharge)
- Accommodation in our spacious Premium room
- 2 coffee breaks during the day with coffee, tea, salty & sweet pastries
- buffet lunch with 1 mineral water
- buffet dinner
- free use of conference room
- technical equipment (projector, sound system)
- Free WiFi
- Mjus Press: to read for free all the newspapers and magazines you want in your favorite language
Meeting package available from EUR 69 / per person and day in double room (min. 15 people)
The Paris Residence with is 291 square meter of space is the most spacious hotel suite in Budapest, located on the top floor of the hotel. With its stunning view over the city, it is one of the most special event venues in the Hungarian capital. Relax on your After Work Party on the Terrace of the Paris Residence where up to 20 people can enjoy the breathtaking view as well as the finest bites and drinks in a truly luxury atmosphere.
The residence rental is available from EUR 69 + service charge per person (including food & beverage). The minimum number of participants is 15 persons.
1. Ensure the safe handling of personal belongings in designated areas.
2. Install stations with alcohol-based hand sanitizer and gloves in hotel public areas and meeting and event spaces.
3. Increase cleaning and disinfection frequency of all hotel areas, paying special attention to high-touch items.
4. Improve air circulation processes to increase air quality.
5. Display door hanger with cleaning and disinfecting information in each meeting room.
6. Disinfect Place a “disinfect box" in meeting rooms for used stationary items and disinfect them after events.
7. Ensure physical distancing in meeting and event facilities.
8. Ensure your hotel event manager is available for contact directly through your own device, to assist with your requests during the event.
9. Adhere to strict safety procedures while serving all food and beverages.
10. Frequently clean and disinfect coffee machines.
Greater flexibility when you need it - We offer greater flexibility for events booked and held by Dec. 31, 2020.
You can reduce the number of expected event attendees by 10% (per day), up to arrival, free of charge.
In case of cancellation, eligible event fees can be utilized as a credit for future events held by June 30, 2021.
No prepayment required, when guaranteeing the event with a credit card.
The health and safety of all our guests and partners are of paramount importance to us and we have maximized our efforts in all possible expanded hygiene, sanitation and precautionary activities in all parts of our hotels.
When you are ready to plan your next meeting or group event, you can book with confidence with our new flexible meeting offer.
Groups 10 - 50 rooms will be offered 0 attrition, 0 cancellation penalties, and
up to 5% off Master Bill. The offer is on new bookings only.
Congress funding for congresses in Salzburg
In order to receive fundings for congresses in Salzburg, some criteria have to be met.
The criteria are different depending on where the congress will take place (city or outside the city). We have summarized the criteria below.
- At least 2 nights in a Salzburg hotel
- 250 international congress participants
- Funding for congresses in the months: January, February, March and July, August and December
Salzburg countryside - region Zell am See
- Congresses from 150 participants
- At least 2 nights in a hotel in Zell am See
- Congress grants for the months: January, April, May, June, September, October, November and December
Debursement procedure (Salzburg city & region Zell am See)
- € 3.50 per overnight stay
- Pre-financing of 50% from one year before the congress
- Balance payment after the event
- Accurate Documentation
The companies that are eligible for funding are congress organisers, associations, PCOs, travel agents.
For more detailed information and individual advice please get in touch with the team of the Salzburg Convention Bureau.
We offer a 15% discount on this year\'s event using the keyword "Kongres Magazine". The offer is valid until the end of October 2020.
Organisation of virtual meetings seems to be easy solution in the times when live events are not possible. But when you start with the organisation, you will get to many challenges from writing texts, invitations and moderation to the technical support for a perfect execution. We have developed and carefully tested the VIRTUAL MEETINGS solution that offers a complete service for different number of users and different type of events like seminars, round tables, meetings,...
Hits for summer 2020 are Panoramic tour with historical vehicles Presporacik with the possibility of 24 languages in audio guide and Speedboat ride on the Danube river.
Vivo catering is well prepared for post-corona situation.
With excellent knowledge and professional approach, they will guide you through organization of your event.
Venue VIVO D125 offers 500 square meters for a safe event, regaring all corona related restrictions.