One of the largest classical tunnel cellars in Central Europe
Underneath the streets of Maribor lies a viticultural gem, with a winemaking tradition dating back to 1847. It is one of the most beautiful tunnel cellars in Europe and home to a wide range of different wines; from quality and topmost wines to the special quality wines, such as late harvest, selection, berry selection, dry berry selection and ice wine.
- Special features: Over 2 kilometers of underground corridors and 15.000 square feet of basement space, where more than 5 million liters of wine can be stored.
- Access to venue: Reachable by foot from the city centre.
- Parking: There are parking places around the area.
- Other incentive activities: The cellar offers an unforgetable atmosphere and a chance for you to explore the area, while learning about the magic of wine drinking and tasting some local specialities.
- Catering services: Optional
- Closest accommodation: Terme Maribor
- Closest meeting facilities: Terme Maribor
- Tourist attractions (within a radius of 1 km): Just above the tunnel is Maribor city centre, which offers loads of incentive options and unique tourist attractions.