WHAT’S HOT 2014?
- Hvar celebrates 145 years of organised tourism
- Restoration of The Hvar public Theatre – works on improvement of the Arsenal building are in progress, as a prerequisite for the restoration of the Theatre itself and the revitalisation of the cultural and dramatic life of this one-of-a-kind veteran of the world’s theatrical history. The long-awaited reconstruction of this exceptional historical monument will bring it back to life.
- Hvar for the first time connected to Dubrovnik by Catamaran – the team from Krilo have come up with a twice-weekly service on Tuesdays and Thursdays from Plito to Milna, Hvar Town, Korčula and Dubrovnik, starting in May 2014.
- Two Hvar restaurants make the top 40 Croatia restaurant for 2014 – Gariful and Meneghello.
- First Mini Seedcamp on an island: Hvar – the leading European accelerator program is hosting the first Mini Seedcamp on an island.
DID YOU KNOW?:
That if you manage to schedule labour so that you give birth on the ferry between Jadrolinija and Hvar, your child will be granted free travel on the ferry for life. It may not be top on your list of things to do at Ultra Europe, but it’s always good to know.
BEST INCENTIVE IDEA:
Sailing in Hvar – Sailing is often called “the poetry of movement”… If you are an experienced sailor or a sailing novice you can still join in sailing adventures.
[dropshadowbox align=”none” effect=”lifted-both” width=”900px” height=”” background_color=”#bbdbed” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Tourist board of City of Hvar ,Trg sv. Stjepana b/b, 21450 Hvar, Croatia, Mr. Georges Buj , E: email@example.com, T: +385 (021) 741 059, www.tzhvar.hr[/dropshadowbox]