From 19 to 20 March, the 5th Travel Zoom is taking over Zagreb.
The only conference in our region that is yearly revealing new trends, presenting new marketing tools and giving practical solutions for strategic and creative marketing, will be held for the first time in Sheraton hotel Zagreb. Will you be there to perfect your marketing knowledge? With Kongres magazine you can now register at a special price!
Some of the most eminent names in marketing and tourism will be sharing their experience, knowledge and ideas. Delegates will be blown away by 12 lectures, 6 workshops and 2 heated panel discussions. This will be the best Travel Zoom yet!
Among many others, the big stage of Sheraton hotel Zagreb will host:
• Emil Spangenberg, Wonderful Copenhagen, Denmark: Strategic storytelling in an ever changing digital landscape.
• Eric Dore, Côte d’Azur, France: How Lilliput is reaching the world?
• Matthew Baker, I&I Travel Media and OutBounding.org, UK: Has the »influencer marketing« bubble burst?
• Jelena Uzelac Vasić, DNA communications, Serbia: Discover your soul mate
• Yakov Sadchikov, Oktogo in Travel.ru, Russia: The Russian travel market – challenges and perspectives
• Andraž Štalec, Red Orbit, Slovenia: From dreaming to sharing – consumer decision journey in travel
• Kevin Jackson, Vice President EMEA, George P. Johnson Experience Marketing, UK: Experience Marketing
• Creatives Joško Jureškin from agency Leo Burnett and Igor Mladinović from one of the most awarded agencies in Croatia, Imago agency
Workshops will be held on the topics:
• How to put your own social media channels to good use in turning your followers into buying customers
• Find the story in you
• Cultural Tourists: it’s 2015’s fastest growing market that everyone wants. How can you benefit?
• Innovative way of developing attractive tourism products
• Direct Marketing in the Digital World
• Increasing website traffic and measuring success – best practices and the biggest mistakes
Heated discussions are to be expected on the following topics:
• »Experience« marketing – experience as a marketing tool
• Who are national tourism campaigns really addressing
There are only a few seats left. Ensure yours at REGISTER
Under Comments enter the code KONGRES to gain special price for personal participation: 99 EUR for 1 day, 175 EUR for 2 days!