Conventa, the event that will open the meetings year of 2016, is not only a trade show that offers providers a business-oriented platform to develop individual business relationships with targeted meeting industry audiences in a cost- and time efficient manner, but it is also a meeting point of New Europe filled with energy, warmth and great hospitality. It is a place where personal experience is what matters most, where business is flourishing, knowledge is acquired and good time is guaranteed.
Those attending Conventa will get the whole package. Trade show, educational modules, social programme, fam trips and more.
Meeting planners as hosted buyers will be able to enjoy:
- Personal experience: One2One meetings with up to 150 meeting providers from New Europe
- Business experience: getting to know the region and its destinations, meeting new business partners in a professional but relaxing environment
- Educational experience: international and local speakers delivering key addresses in an informal ‘Experts Corner’ set at the heart of the show floor
- VIP experience: hosted buyer status that guarantees a VIP treatment at all times. Organizers take care of the flight, transfers, accommodation, one2one meetings, the welcome and official reception, networking lunches, an after party event and the exciting and informative fam trip programmes to Ljubljana, Bled, Portorož, Maribor, Kranjska Gora and Zagreb.
Meeting providers as exhibitors should know:
- Less is more: exhibitors at Conventa pay only 9 Euros for a lead which is one-tenth of the price paid by the exhibitors at other major trade shows
- Cherry picked buyers: Conventa is solely a hosted-buyer driven show where each exhibitor on average concludes 24 One2One meetings with quality hosted buyer. Every year around 82 % of buyers are new. In 2015, 62,78 % of hosted buyers were rated as good or excellent by exhibitors.
- Face-to-face business development: Conventa offers the most successful form of selling and of building a personal and direct relationship with meeting industry clients
- SITE Incentive Summit 2016: Exhibitors at Conventa are granted a free pass to SITE Incentive Summit Education Day organized a day before the start of Conventa trade show
In seven years 888 exhibitors from 17 countries and 1.702 hosted buyers from 45 countries have conducted 20.668 meetings at Conventa. Do you dare to try this new trade show experience? Join crème de la crème of the meetings industry from 21 to 22 January 2016 in Ljubljana, Slovenia.
More on www.conventa.info