International conference Best Stay 2016 will be held in Opatija on November 17th and 18th. Conference attendees will be inspired by many novelties such as:
- New location – newly renovated Design Hotel Royal located right by the Lungomare coastal promenade.
- An interactive conference programme with 20+ new topics, including F&B, hotel staff branding, sucessful hostel and glamping examples – visit this page for all Best Stay topics
- Plenty of specific networking opportunities:
- Pre-arranged 1-to-1 meetings (Each attendee will have the opportunity, while filling in the registration form, to book 30 minutes meetings with sponsors and exhibitors, in order to receive more information about their products)
- Speed networking – networking done in 3 minutes! (speed networking are short meetings which last 3 minutes each, with 15-20 potential suppliers, held in a special location during coffee breaks on both days of the conference (first day is dedicated to hoteliers while second day to owners of apartments, villas and other accommodation types)
- Champagne roundtables (innovative discussion format where attendees choose a topic (from 5 previously defined and 5 voted on during the day) that they wish to discuss in a small group. One member of the roundtable will present back to the whole conference about their group’s findings. Discuss, relax and grab a glass of bubbly)
- Networking drinks at Design Hotel Royal beach (this year, the conference pass also includes a networking drink with the intention for all participants, speakers, exhibitors, sponsors, partners and organizers to socialise and relax by the sea at the end of what we believe will be a long, but extremely productive first day of the conference!)
- Practical workshop on year-round tourism, on the Saturday after the conference – The workshop will be held on agrotourism site on Krk island, with organised transportation from Opatija and Rijeka.
Don’t forget that early bird discount ends on September 30th! Register by the end of September and save up to € 50 on your conference pass. For registration for the event, contact the organizers on +385 51 580 730 or email@example.com