They finished 2016 with amazing results and financial results show the effective and efficient operation of CD and providing a credible, secure partner to their clients:
• Implemented 196 projects within Congress and commercial Programme, all together hosted 1,132 congress-commercial events.
• The sum of hours of their Congress-commercial events: 267 whole days.
• 335,991 visitors of cultural-artistic programme which is 36,041 more than planned.
• 146,351 participants and visitors of congresses and other events of activity on the market.
The 2017 brings new goals for the cultural and congress centre, here are summarized the most important for congress industry and some big plans also for their cultural programme:
• 850 events planned within the 190 projects of their Congress- commercial programme.
• 1,084 public cultural events: 182 musical events; 100 theatre and dance performances, 436 film screenings; 322 cultural, educational, humanistic and literary events; 36 exhibitions and 8 other events.
• 590 different events in the public cultural programme.
• Plan to sell 180,000 tickets for public cultural events program.
• They expect approximately 438,900 visitors.
• CD stages will feature more than 18,000 performers.
• They expect around 36,000 hours of preparation, rehearsals and events in their hall.