During ECM International Conference in Dubrovnik gathering 200 persons last week, Dieter Hardt-Stremayr (Graz, Austria) was elected the Association’s President for a duration of 2 years. The General Assembly also appointed Petra Stusek (Ljubljana, Slovenia) as Vice-President dedicated to Leisure & Tourism and Eduard Pieter Oud (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) as Vice-President dedicated to City Marketing.
The newly elected board members are as follows: Ignasi de Delàs (Barcelona, Spain), Bettina Reventlow-Mourier (Copenhagen, Denmark), Barbara Jamison (London, United Kingdom), Nicolas Lefebvre (Paris, France) and Marta Stawińska (Poznań, Poland).
Bettina Bunge (Dresden, Germany) pursues her role as Vice-President dedicated to the Meetings Industry and Philippe Vignon (Geneva, Switzerland) carries on with his role as Treasurer. Pier Paolo Mariotti (Bolzano, Italy), Erwin Van de Wiele (Ghent, Belgium) and Goran Pavlović (Opatija, Croatia) continue their mandates as ECM Board Members.
ECM Executive Committee and Board Members:
Current ECM Executive Committee:
- Dieter Hardt-Stremayr, President (Managing Director, Graz Tourist Office)
- Petra Stusek, Vice-President Leisure & Tourism (CEO, Ljubljana Tourism)
- Bettina Bunge, Vice-President Meetings Industry (Managing Director, Dresden Marketing)
- Eduard Pieter Oud, Vice-President City Marketing (COO, Amsterdam Marketing)
- Philippe Vignon, Treasurer (General Manager, Genève Tourisme & Congrès)
- Ignasi de Delàs, (Deputy General Manager, Turisme de Barcelona)
- Pier Paolo Mariotti (Meeting Manager, EURAC Convention Centre Bolzano)
- Bettina Reventlow-Mourier (Deputy Convention Director, Wonderful Copenhagen)
- Erwin Van de Wiele (CEO, Ghent Tourist Office)
- Barbara Jamison (Head of Business Development — Europe, London & Partners)
- Goran Pavlović (Head, Opatija Convention and Incentive Bureau)
- Nicolas Lefebvre (CEO, Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris)
- Marta Stawińska (Senior Project Manager — Tourism Development, Poznań Tourism Organisation)