Thailand Convention & Exhibition Bureau (TCEB) started its new financial year with strong momentum, securing 13 wins in its first quarter from October to December 2017. The wins — four incentive groups, six international conventions, and three exhibitions — are expected to attract a total of 64,000 overseas delegates and generate around 5.4 billion baht in revenue.
The incentive groups will contribute about 48,000 delegates and 4 billion baht in revenue. They include multi-level marketing groups from China, India and North Asia.
- Herbalife China Extravaganza 2017,
- China Magic QSP 2017 (Qnet by Soam Enterprise UAE),
- India Herbalife North Asia Extravaganza 2018
The international conventions will bring in a total of 5,000 delegates and generate some 250 million baht in revenue. The International conventions are:
- Gastro 2018 by World Gastroenterology Organisation,
- The 16th Congress of Asian Pacific Association for Laser Medicine & Surgery 2018,
- IEEE Asia Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems/ PrimeAsia 2019,
- The 26th Congress of Southeast Asian Zoos Association 2018,
- IEEE Industrial Engineering and Engineering Management 2018, and
- The 6th Biennial Meeting of Asian Society of Gynecologic Oncology 2019.
The three exhibitions are expected to attract 11,195 overseas delegates and generate a revenue of 1.2 billion baht.
- Label Expo Southeast Asia 2018,
- Silmo ASEAN, and
- and Medical Devices ASEAN 2018.