In a recent white paper, the agency for events and live marketing VOK DAMS has been dealing with the effects of the DSGVO on the European event market.
The main focus of the paper is on guest management. In addition to a checklist for data security at events, practical experience with data management has been incorporated.
How to prepare for GDPR?
Here a summary of practical steps to be taken:
- Inform and prepare employees
- Take stock of current data processes
- Check legal basis
- Check contracts
- Fulfill all data obligations
- Customize privacy and consent statements
- Implement data protection through technology design and privacy preferential presets
- Implement Privacy Assessment
- Implement subject rights
- Prepare documentation