On 28 & 29 of March, the trade fair Heavent Meetings and the ceremony for the best French and International events Heavent Awards took place in Cannes, Palais des Festivals.
There were 450 exhibitors, more than 500 invited top buyers, more than 5.000 participants for the trade fair and more than 1.000 attending guests at the ceremony that participated in 144 event entries, among them 11 international.
The jury members were corporate event communication directors and product marketing managers from companies such as L’Oreal, Nike, Arkema, Audi, Coca Cola, Shell, Continental, Mondelez International and so on.
The winners for B2B category were as followed:
- First place : Zeiss Convention 2017 – The future of optics, Agency Trend Factory for Carl Zeiss Vision International (Deutschland)
- Second place : Bpifrance Inno Génération 2017, Bpifrance (France)
- Third place : #ExpoTwitter, Agency Magic Garden for Twitter France (France)
The winners for B2C category were as followed:
- First place : Le Défilé L’Oréal Paris, Agency Ubi Bene for L’Oréal Paris (France)
- Second place : The Fiat 500 Forever Young Experience, Agency Ideal Comunicazione for Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (Italien)
- Third place : The Ocean Cleanup’s, The next phase event, Agency Bind & Jurlights for The Ocean Cleanup (Niederlande)
For the full list of winners you can go to official page of the event: http://www.heavent-awards.com/
The next edition will take place 26-28 March 2019, in the Palais des Festivals in Cannes.