At the General Assembly of European Cities Marketing held in Malmö on June 2018, Board Members and members of the Executive Committee were unanimously elected by ECM members.
During European Cities Marketing International Conference & General Assembly in Malmö gathering more than 170 persons last week, Frans van der Avert (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) was elected ECM Vice-President dedicated to City Marketing for a duration of 3 years. Pier Paolo Mariotti (Bolzano, Italy) and Ignasi de Delàs (Barcelona, Spain) were also re-elected and confirmed ECM Vice-President dedicated to the Meetings Industry and Treasurer respectively.
The newly elected ECM board members are as follows: Sam Johnston (Dublin, Ireland), Miguel Sanz (Madrid, Spain) and Yvonne Coulin (Nuremberg, Germany).
Dieter Hardt-Stremayr (Graz, Austria) pursues his role as President of the association and Petra Stusek (Ljubljana, Slovenia) keeps her position of Vice-President dedicated to Leisure and Tourism.
Bettina Reventlow-Mourier (Copenhagen, Denmark), Erwin Van de Wiele (Ghent, Belgium), Barbara Jamison (London, UK), Goran Pavlović (Opatija, Croatia), Nicolas Lefebvre (Paris, France) and Marta Stawińska (Poznan, Poland) continue their mandates as ECM Board Members.
Current ECM Executive Committee:
- Dieter Hardt-Stremayr, President (Managing Director, Graz Tourist Office)
- Petra Stusek, Vice-President Leisure & Tourism (CEO, Ljubljana Tourism)
- Pier Paolo Mariotti, Vice-President Meetings Industry (Meeting Manager, EURAC Convention Centre Bolzano)
- Frans van der Avert, Vice-President City Marketing (CEO, Amsterdam Marketing)
- Ignasi de Delàs, Treasurer (Deputy General Manager, Turisme de Barcelona)
- Bettina Reventlow-Mourier (Deputy Convention Director, Wonderful Copenhagen)
- Sam Johnston (Manager, Dublin Convention Bureau)
- Erwin Van de Wiele (CEO, Ghent Tourist Office)
- Barbara Jamison (Head of Business Development — Europe, London & Partners)
- Miguel Sanz (Tourism Director, Madrid Destino)
- Yvonne Coulin (Manager, Nürnberg Tourismus)
- Goran Pavlović (Head, Opatija Convention and Incentive Bureau)
- Nicolas Lefebvre (CEO, Office du Tourisme et des Congrès de Paris)
- Marta Stawińska (Senior Project Manager — Tourism Development, Poznań Tourism Organisation)