The Event Tech Tribe, the federation of best-in-craft event tech companies, announces UNITE’18 – their event tech user un-conference. Taking place at the LINC, in Las Vegas on July 26th, the free event will bring together current and prospective customers of all 7 companies to explore alternatives in event tech.
Keynote speakers already confirmed include Kevin Raheja, Director of Strategic Partnerships at Hubspot and Amy Walter at Atlassian – a Tribe super-user. Alongside their inspiration, attendees will also be treated to an interactive showcase of all seven Tribe member companies – meeting the teams, exploring hot-off-the-press innovations and getting up close and personal with the solutions.
Outside-the-box way the attendees and companies will engage
In typical Tribe style, however, the real magic is in the user-led, outside-the-box way the attendees and companies will engage, learn and inspire one another. In the unconference sessions, led by Dahlia El Gazzar, attendees will sit alongside the Tribes seven CEO/founders and some of the smartest event professionals in the world, and be given the opportunity to shape the Event Tech Manifesto for 2019 and beyond.
Event highlights include:
- Women in Event tech breakfast pre-event
- Case Study discussions from Tribe super users
- Keynote presentation from HubSpot’s Director of Strategic Partnerships
- Unconference hosted by Dahlia El Gazzar to create the Event Tech Manifesto
- Showcase of all 7 Tribe companies solutions in a mini-Expo
- Excellent networking opportunities and of course, a party!