Within the Czech Republic, the biggest number of business and leisure travellers come to Prague, where hotels are already reaching their capacities. Prague is a centre of attention worldwide for obvious reasons: It’s a safe and vibrant place with history, services on an international level, and a rising number of investments going into infrastructure and development.
More than just a place to meet
Thanks to the hotel’s unique location and the international brand, it is one of the best properties in the city. Above that, the hotel has 14 versatile meeting rooms including exclusive rooftop function rooms with magnificent views of the Vltava River. All meeting areas can be equipped with any kind of audio or video device. Catering for all events is provided by the experienced team of Zlata Praha Catering.
What are the specifics of the program?
- all requests replied with arrival within 4 hours
- preferential accommodation and Day Delegate Rate package rates
- complimentary WiFi in all assigned meeting rooms and guest bedrooms
- upscale, modern meeting rooms with capacities up to 40 pax
- access to the W. Fitness & Spa on the day of the meeting for all guests and selection of bespoke healthy menus available
- dedicated event manager appointed for your meeting from the moment of booking
- rooms ready up to 2 hours before the start of the meeting
- IHG double points to all meeting planners