The International Live Events Association (ILEA) is offering live event professionals and event business owners the unique opportunity to focus on business strategies, leadership, inspiration, and trends at ILEA Live, Aug. 8-10 in Minneapolis, MN.
ILEA’s annual conference offers educational sessions in a variety of interactive formats, including panel discussions, off-site experiences and general session presentations, which allows attendees to tailor their experience to fit their professional growth needs. The education program provides actionable takeaways and ideas to achieve better results for their business while earning continuing education units.
The compelling education, authentic experiences and intentional connections found only in the ILEA community come to life at ILEA Live to inspire creativity that will foster business success. Designed for creative event professionals, ILEA Live speakers include experienced professionals from HBO, Ford Motor Company, Microsoft, the Museum of Ice Cream, Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. and more. The goal of the conference is for attendees to strengthen their creative output, sharpen their business strategies and find inspiration along the event horizon. It is an experience for creative event planners/producers, event business owners and live event suppliers to:
· Create a cohesive and interactive guest experience through mixed reality, event narratives and technology
· Learn what new technologies are available to create more captivating events
· Disrupt the foodservice industry by learning about sustainability and changing consumer tastes
· Transform your teams to think critically and globally
· Identify reasonable event security risks and how to plan for them
· Find “wow” moments to make your event memorable
· Go beyond what’s trendy to add depth to event designs
New for 2019, ILEA Live offers Leadership Live, a pre-conference option for attendees to dive deep into transforming their leadership skills; including how to become a more confident leader, how to push teams to be critical thinkers with innovative approaches to live events and transforming their mind set around change. Leadership Live offers the one-on-one opportunity to take away actionable strategies to become a more effective live events leader.
The ILEA Live schedule, speaker information and session descriptions are available at www.ilealive.com. Cvent is the official registration provider for ILEA Live 2019.