While last year’s Tomorrow’s Talent was open to under the 30s, this year, the programme welcomes entries from any talented event planner or buyer with up to three years’ experience in the meetings and event industry.
A panel of industry professionals will select the 10 most promising entrants to receive a series of opportunities throughout 2020 to raise their profile, provide networking opportunities and peer-to-peer learning, and enjoy VIP attendance of The Meetings Show.
Applications for Tomorrow’s Talent will open in January 2020 and close on 21 February 2020. Planners can either nominate themselves or be nominated by an industry colleague via an online registration form or video submission.
Entries will be reviewed by a panel of judges, including:
- Ross Barker, commercial director, The Meetings Show
- Paul Harvey, deputy editor, M&IT Magazine
- Fiona Macdonald, senior manager business events, VisitBritain
- Leigh Cowlishaw, managing partner, Black Box Partnerships
- Patrick Delaney, managing partner, SoolNua
- Ryan Curtis-Johnson, head of PR & marketing, DRP