In times when we must practice social distancing and all live events, meetings and conferences have been cancelled, virtual meet ups are the only option left. In case you are not an experienced user of virtual meetings software the choice can be overwhelming. A multitude of providers claim they have the perfect solution, but how to decide?
To spare you the search in the vast sea of possibilities, we will daily present the best and most popular virtual meetings software, to let you choose the one that truly meets your needs.
RingCentral Meetings is an HD video conferencing and screen sharing solution. You can host unlimited video conference calls and share content while meeting and collaborating with anyone, any time, on any device. RingCentral Meetings helps boost your business efficiency and customer engagement without costly and time-consuming travel.
Setup and configuration
The application has to be downloaded on your PC or smartphone.
There are no recording limits with RingCentral Meetings.
Pricing and plans
RingCentral Meetings is free and can host up to 500 participants in a single meeting.
- Chat with individuals or everyone during the meeting.
- Share files in cloud storage.
- Share screens from computers, applications, whiteboards, and files.
- Safe driving mode enables participating in a meeting hands-free.
- Advanced annotation tool allows all participants to interact during the meeting.