Following the success of The Hague Convention Bureau’s first live-streamed panel discussion, high profile industry leaders will address: How are sales activities in the meetings industry evolving in a time where there is little demand?
The webinar tomorrow (7th May) from 1600-1700 CET will be moderated by Eric Bakermans, Director of Marketing Meetings, Conventions & Events, The Netherlands Board of Tourism & Conventions.
The panellists are:
· Christian Mutschlechner, Independent Meeting Industry Specialist
· Carina Bauer, CEO IMEX Group
· Seth DeHart, B2B SaaS Sales Strategist
· Oscar Cerezales, Global Executive President Corporate Division, MCI Group
The topic was chosen from feedback following The Hague Convention Bureau’s first panel debate, which was attended by more than 230 live streamers on 9th April. The session, which featured experts from around the world explored the current and future impact of COVID-19 on the meetings industry.
The initial live-streamed webinar entitled: “What can the global meetings industry do and expect due to Covid-19?” took place on 9th April. It was moderated by Michiel Middendorf, General Manager, World Forum The Hague. The panellists were:
· Ping Liu, Founder China Star Ltd. and SITE China President, Beijing, China
· Elisabeth Van Ingelgem, Director Convention & Association Bureau at visitbrussels and Chairperson ICCA France Benelux Chapter, Brussels, Belgium
· Carly Grace, Director of Sales, Shaw Centre, Ottawa, Canada
· Mathias Posch, Chairman & Partner at ICS and IAPCO Immediate Past President, Singapore