The Barbican has appointed the global event WiFi provider Max WiFi to enhance its WiFi services and network management for event attendees, staff and the public.
Max WiFi has upgraded the WiFi across the Barbican Centre, which now delivers greater performance in terms of capacity, speed and signal strength. In particular, the upgrades will support the Barbican’s hybrid and digital business events offering. Further details on this new offer will be announced shortly.
The network upgrade includes:
- Installation of approximately 40 additional Wireless Access Points across the Centre’s event spaces
- Stronger signal quality through upgrading existing WiFi Access Points
- An improved end-user WiFi experience with faster speeds and increased signal strength
- Increased capacity, allowing delegates to connect multiple devices in more event spaces
- The option to have Max WiFi Event Engineers on-site during events to offer support
Max WiFi will be working closely with the Barbican Business Events team over the three-year contract, to maintain the network so it delivers maximum benefit to the Barbican’s many visitors.
Max WiFi are a specialist event WiFi provider, who support other venues such as Tobacco Dock, Central Hall Westminster & Sea Containers House. They also supply service to a number of high-profile temporary events such as Frieze Art Fairs, Fever-Tree Tennis Championships & Hillhead Quarry show. Max WiFi engineers work around the world, building and supporting event WiFi networks.