Social distancing and gathering bans are slowly being lifted but some practices that started trending during the COVID-19 pandemic are here to stay. Virtual meetings, conferences and workshops have proven to be an asset in times of crisis and most event planners believe the future of events is hybrid.
In case you are not an experienced user of virtual meetings software the choice can be overwhelming. A multitude of providers claim they have the perfect solution, but how to decide? To spare you the search in the vast sea of possibilities, we will daily present the best and most popular virtual meetings software, to let you choose the one that truly meets your needs.
Bizzabo is the only event success software for virtual, in-person, and hybrid events. In the past year alone, Bizzabo has been recognized for Crain’s NY Best Places to Work, The Software Report’s Top 50 SaaS CEOs, Gainsight Pulse Product Experience Award, SIIA CODiE Best Event Technology Solution, and MarTech Breakthrough Awards for Best Overall Event Management Platform. Our event success platform unleashes the power of events to create rewarding and impactful experiences for organizers, attendees, sponsors, and speakers and is trusted by brands like HubSpot, Forbes, Uber, Electronic Arts, Siemens, and The Wall Street Journal.
Setup and configuration
Bizzabo offers the possibility of ordering a demo on their website or watching a short video to find out more on their website.
There are no recording limits with Bizzabo.
Pricing and plans
– Planner, Pro, and Elite Packages
– Pricing varies according to the number of registrations
– Holistic event platform built from the ground-up for virtual, hybrid, and in-person experiences
– A single hub that captures rich event data and surfaces powerful insights across all events
– Cross-device accessibility for a seamless attendee experience between broadcasted, on-demand, and in-person event sessions
– The flexibility of a fully-embedded virtual experience solution in addition to integrations with platforms like Zoom, YouTube, Skype, Microsoft Teams, LinkedIn Live, and Vimeo
– Full studio production services coupled with an enterprise-ready platform to flawlessly execute virtual and hybrid events to audiences of all sizes