New end-to-end platform
Australia’s premier convention, exhibition and entertainment venue launches ‘ICC Sydney Connect’, building on the success of its virtual and hybrid event solutions.
The new service will be delivered by ICC Sydney’s expert Audio Visual and ICT teams, enabling clients to broadcast their virtual events from ICC Sydney’s state-of-the-art studios with a customisable interface, delivering a truly bespoke event experience.
ICC Sydney Connect offers the seamless integration of event experiences by powering:
– Registration: Management of the online delegate registration process and event check in.
– Security: ICC Sydney Connect importantly provides a secure online environment through its two factor authentication process.
– Program management: Program presentation, speaker showcasing, multiple streams capacity, break out rooms and meeting hubs.
– Sponsorship and marketing opportunities: Programmable event marketing and reminders, increased sponsor value through sponsor branding opportunities, sponsor call outs and lead capture functionality.
– Engagement tools: Attendees can access live Q&A sessions, video, networking opportunities, live chat, and survey capabilities – all within an easy to navigate interface that can be branded and tailored to your event.
– Insights: To measure engagement, the platform gives organisers access to real time data and key metrics across attendance tracking, engagement with sessions, on demand video, live stream, file download, custom ads, lead capture, featured speaker, sponsor and exhibitor content and activities engagement analytics.
The ICC Sydney Connect platform is an extension of the venue’s already successful Hybrid Event Solutions, which was fast-tracked and launched in response to the COVID-19 pandemic and resultant restriction on in-person events.
Since March this year, ICC Sydney has set an industry benchmark in virtual events, delivering more than 100 events online including the MEALIVE Awards 2019, Stand Tall 2020 and, in the last month, the Australian Olympic Committee Wellbeing Week and The Sydney Morning Herald Sustainability Summit were live streamed from the venue’s studios. Many of the events hosted were reimagined into a virtual format for the first time this year.