INDUSTRIAL CHARM FROM THE 19TH CENTURY
Since 2004, the Otten Gravour has been a versatile meeting place with an attractive ambience based on 19th-century industrial architecture. The Rosenthal brothers had this hall built around about 1895 to house the gravure of copper rollers. After the closure of Josef Otten’s factory in 2002, the site was converted into the Otten Real business park. As part of this business park, the Otten Gravour has found a new use as an event hall. The event hall with its special flair and character is located in the middle of the Otten Real business park.