Covid-19: exceptional measures introduced in Paris
The French government has announced a 3-part calendar to restart the MICE industry in France. By the 30th of June, events of more than 1,000 people will be authorized in outdoor and indoor areas.
End of lockdown schedule
May 3: End of attestation and travel restrictions. Curfew maintained from 7 pm to 6 am.
May 19: Curfew shifted to 9 pm. Reopening of terraces (6 maximum per table), shops, museums, monuments, cinemas, and theatres.
– Return of sports activities and spectators allowed in sports venues (outdoor and indoor). The gathering of more than 10 people prohibited.
– By then, it will be possible to hold seminars in a seated configuration with a capacity of 35% and a maximum of 800 people.
– A health passport will be required for 1,000 or more people.
June 9: Curfew shifted to 11 pm and teleworking relaxed. Reopening of cafés and restaurants (6 maximum per table) and sports halls.
– Reception of foreign tourists with health passport.
– Reopening of fairs and exhibitions, up to 5,000 people in cultural and sports venues.
– B2B events opening with 50% capacity and a maximum of 5,000 people.
– For events of over 1,000 people, the use of the health passport will be required.
June 30: End of curfew measures, depending on the local situation. – Events of more than 1,000 people authorized in outdoor and indoor areas.