BCD TRAVEL ONCE AGAIN ACHIEVES TOP SUSTAINABILITY RATING
For the second year, BCD Travel has earned the special distinction of Platinum from EcoVadis, for the highest-performing companies in an independent sustainability assessment. Ecovadis is the world’s largest and most trusted provider of business sustainability ratings. With this Platinum rating, BCD maintains its position in the top 1% of the currently 75,000 companies assessed by EcoVadis.
EcoVadis assessments consider four categories: environment, labour standards and human rights, ethics, and sustainable procurement. The EcoVadis assessment platform helped BCD prioritize its sustainability goals and show improvement year over year, resulting in an annual score increase. The company’s score increased by 27% since receiving its first Gold rating in 2016.
The top rating from EcoVadis adds to a string of awards and recognitions for BCD for its sustainability achievements in recent years:
– Best Corporate Social Responsibility Program, Business Travel Awards
– Winner in the category ‘Promotion of a Women-related Corporate Social Responsibility Project’, WINiT Awards
– Flexjobs 100 Top Companies with Remote Jobs
– Forbes’ Best Mid-Sized Employers
– Comparably’s Best Company for Women, Diversity and Culture
– Investors in People Silver-level accreditation
– Most Admired Travel Management Company, The Beat
To learn more about BCD’s sustainability initiatives, click here.