POWER PLANT TURNED EVENT VENUE
Piešťany Power Plant is a reconstructed industrial monument from the beginning of the 20th century. The former municipal diesel power plant, which began operations in 1906, is listed as a national cultural monument. In 2009, the power plant was repurposed for wider social use in order to support the development of scientific and technical knowledge of children and youth. In recent years, the venue has played host to numerous events and conferences, and its industrial design attracts meeting planners from far and wide.