Curated to the needs of travel buyers and managers, travel management companies (TMC), and hoteliers, this year’s event will offer attendees the chance to hear from a range of industry leaders and experts as they discuss the current state of travel and how the industry is charting a path forward as pandemic recovery continues.
A panel of travel experts and executives will headline this year’s Summit keynote, offering a wealth of insight into the key trends propelling the business travel ecosystem. The opening keynote will feature:
– Chip Rogers, President & CEO of the American Hotel & Lodging Association (AHLA)
– Peter Caputo, Principal and US Hospitality Subsector Leader, Deloitte
– Patrick Mendes, Group Chief Commercial Officer at Accor
– Richard Eades, Global Category Lead (Travel & Meetings) at BP
In addition to providing an interactive virtual networking reception on 24 May, Cvent will also host two in-person networking events to give industry professionals the opportunity to continue the conversation face-to-face. The London pre-event networking reception will take place at pm ofitel London St. James on Monday 23 May from 5 pm – 7.30 PGMT, while the post-event discussion and celebration will take place at Arlo NoMad in New York City on Tuesday 24 May from 4 pm – 6.30 pm ET.
The one-day event will offer buyers and suppliers a robust agenda which includes the latest updates from Cvent’s Travel and Transient product roadmaps and breakout sessions covering trending topics such as:
– Diversity and sustainability in travel
– How to prepare for business travel rebound
– Building and delivering a purposeful RFP
– Duty of Care in the new landscape
– Hotel sourcing trends and best practices
Individuals can register for the summit here.