WHAT’S HOT 2014?
- 34th Anniversary of International Folklore Festival – The Nádasdy castle Culture Centre and Library has organised the International Folklore Festival since 1981. The Festival has recently evolved into the most significant Folklore Festival of the Transdanubian Region.
- From 2014, the Park Inn by Radisson Sárvár Resort & Spa has been providing a halfboard buffet dinner for all guests.
- XV. Blassmusic Castle Festival – Sárvár has a rich musical history. One of the town’s most favorite events is the Castle Festival.
- 3rd Annual Sikh History Competition – Gobind Sarvar aims to connect the youth to the rich and deep history of the Sikh way of life and the invaluable lessons taught by Guru Ji’s.
- Superbrands Award for Spirit Hotel Sárvár in 2014 – Spirit Hotel Sárvár received another award, this year getting the Superbrands award. This award is made according to the opinion of the committee of voluntary and independent experts, as well as the opinion of guests.
DID YOU KNOW?
That Sárvár got its name from the Nádasdy castle. It is part of the National Cultural Heritage and since December 2011 it’s been a historical monument. Originally it was a fortress surrounded by marshes, as its name suggests.
BEST INCENTIVE IDEA
Healing water – the most attractive part of the Sarvar area is without doubt its two completely different types of healing water, upon which the development of Sarvar is based.
[dropshadowbox align=”none” effect=”lifted-both” width=”900px” height=”” background_color=”#538cac” border_width=”1″ border_color=”#dddddd” ]Sárvár Tourist & TDM, Várkerület 33/c 9600 Sárvár, Hungary. Mr. Ferenc Haller, E: email@example.com, T: +36 95 520 178, www.sarvar.hu[/dropshadowbox]