International and European Associations Congress 5-7 May 2015, Lausanne, Switzerland
Kongres magazine are once again supporting the annual International and European Associations Congress, taking place in Lausanne, 5-7 May, and are pleased to offer our readers a 20% discount on registration.
The Congress will bring together over 300 Association Executives to hear compelling presentations and in-depth case studies from Association Executives with extensive experience and knowledge of how to progress not only strategies but also associations and their staff. With a renewed focus on solving issues it concentrates on delivering detailed insights into methods being adopted to improve and future-proof associations, their membership, events, and other services, on behalf of their members Internationally.
- Four targeted streams over two days will address the issues identified by association employees as most relevant and challenging to them at this time including:
• Membership: Developing member communities for sustainability
- • Events: Strategic alliances and partnerships
• Strategies for Global growth & development
• Business models: Reinvention, growth and impact in Europe
• Working with PCOs: What’s the latest?
• Challenges faced by Medical Associations
• Workshop stream: Interactive sessions focused on specific topics
There will also be a meeting for Association CEOs and Executive Directors the day before. It’s a wonderful opportunity to attend the private opening of the Olympic Museum, and to experience the Swiss Tech Convention Centre – a brand-new outstanding venue that opened only last year.