DUBROVNIK WOW factor: Croatia’s pearl “Ostrea Edulis” – Nutritionalists who have tasted oysters from Mali Ston bay, still favour them over those from other seas, and they have nothing but words of praise for them – the most delicious oysters in the world!
WHAT‘S NEW IN 2016
1. Newly opened Sheraton Dubrovnik Riviera Hotel
2. Renovation of Hotel Kompas, category upgrade to 4*
3. Dubrovnik Winter Festival, from November to January, brings together fun, culture, enjoyment, gastronomy and art
4. Dubrovnik – a popular filming destination
5. Lazareti – A Unique New Historic Venue in Dubrovnik, recently completely restored and embellished with modern facilities.
DID YOU KNOW
DID YOU KNOW: To mark the 1700 year anniversary of the martyrdom of St. Blaise, the Dubrovnik City Council has proclaimed 2016 the ˝Year of St. Blaise˝ in Dubrovnik. The Festivity of St. Blaise has been part of UNESCO’s intangible heritage since 2009, and taking place in the heart of winter, it is the central winter event of the City, remaining unique and unaltered for centuries.