A high-profile panel of corporate event managers will grant participating agencies wide international acknowledgement
EuBea – the European Best Event Awards – has announced today the Jury panel of its 11th edition, which will take place next October, from 13 to 15, in Saint Petersburg.
[pullquote]Gerd de Bruycker, Marketing Director Northern Europe, Head of Event Marketing EMEA of Cisco, will chair the Jury. “For me the EuBea Festival is the place where I want to learn from la crème de la crème of the event marketing and have conversations with the mind-leaders of our experiential industry”, says de Bruycker.[/pullquote]
As one of the main feature of the Award, jurors have been selected among representatives of top corporate companies with EMEA responsibilities and members of European national event agencies associations on the base of their achievements. Together they will choose and award the best European events of the year. Agencies will have time to submit their entries to the Jury until July 31st on www.eubeafestival.com.
The Jury will be composed by:
- Rocio Almodovar Boal from Coca-Cola
- Bertrand Biard from the Association of French Event Communication Agencies Lévénement
- Paulo Campos Costa from EDP
- Roeslan Danoekoesoemo from Heineken International
- Alain De Greef from BNP Paribas Fortis
- Luca Favetta, Global Event Marketing Expert
- Andrea Faflíková from The LEGO Group
- Belén Fierro from Airbus Group
- Cristiano Fiorio from Fiat Chrysler Automobiles S.p.A.
- Elling Hamso from Event ROI Institute
- Carlo Hermes, Global Event Marketing Expert
- Maayke Könemann from ING Wholesale Banking
- Michael Müller from Samsung
- Alegra O’Hare from adidas
- Daniele Penna from UniCredit
- Beate Schlegel from Siemens AG
- Maarten Schram from LiveCom Alliance
- Rolf Schumann from Skoda Auto a.s.
- Rudolf Sommer from EnBW and Watt – Sales & Solutions Ltd.
- Klaus Span from IBM Power Systems EMEA
- Jenny Ström from Swedbank
- Sven Theobald from Bayer
- Alison Williams from L’Oréal Professional Products
- Detlef Wintzen from FAMAB Association for Direct Business Communication
Judging will consist of two rounds of voting
The first will take place online on September 1-7, 2016. A computerised voting system will select the highest scores given to events in each category and will generate the official shortlist which will be published on the EuBea website on September 9, 2016.
The Jury will vote the shortlisted events again during the public voting sessions in Saint Petersburg on October 13, 2016. During the open-to-the-public sessions, participants will have the chance to present live their shortlisted projects in front of the Jury.
Both in the first and second rounds of voting, projects will be judged according to four technical criteria:
- creativity, weighted 40%;
- execution (direction, staging, design, audio/video/lights production), weighted 20%;
- channel strategy (consumer engagement through all the different channels), weighted 10%,
- effectiveness (results achieved in terms of awareness, press returns, consumer engagement, etc.), weighted 30%.
A separate Jury, composed by representatives of EuBea media partners, will gather to evaluate the shortlisted events and assign one Press Award.