On November 22, Lviv Convention Bureau held a solemn ceremony to nominate Honorary Ambassadors of Lviv for 2018-2020 in Bank Hotel. The Mayor congratulated 8 finalists of the Program and awarded them for a significant contribution to the development of Lviv as a meeting destination.
The program of the Honorary Ambassadors of Lviv was launched in 2015. The purpose of the program is to put Lviv to the world map of meetings industry with the help of influential people – “Lviv Honorary Ambassadors” who are ready to use their authority and professional knowledge in order to promote the city as a decent place for ogranizing conferences. The initiator and implementer of Lviv Honorary Ambassadors’ Program is Lviv Convention Bureau.
Lviv Honorary Ambassadors 2018-2020
- Andriy Bazylevych – professor of department of propedeutics of Internal Medicine №1 in Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University;
- Iryna Senyuta – Head of the Department of Medical Law in Danylo Halytskyi Lviv National Medical University;
- Oksana Lyniv – Chief Conductor at Opera and Philharmonic Orchestra in Graz, Austria;
- Oksana Potymko – Head of the Resource Center for Educational Information Technologies for Persons with Special Needs in Lviv National Polytechnic University;
- Alexander Budyakov – Senior Vice President, Head of Mastercard Direct Services Europe;
- Orest Zub – blogger, online entrepreneur;
- Tetyana Vasylkivska – Chairman of the Board of the All-Ukrainian Brotherhood of Beekeepers of Ukraine;
- Yuriy Rashkevych – Deputy Minister of Education and Science of Ukraine.