In times when we must practice social distancing and all live events, meetings and conferences have been cancelled, virtual meet ups are the only option left. In case you are not an experienced user of virtual meetings software the choice can be overwhelming. A multitude of providers claim they have the perfect solution, but how to decide?
To spare you the search in the vast sea of possibilities, we will daily present the best and most popular virtual meetings software, to let you choose the one that truly meets your needs.
A unified communications platform that connects your teams through voice, video, messages, and online meetings, Dialpad provides a comprehensive suite of advanced features to help streamline your business communication and improve productivity.
Setup and configuration
Everything works inside of a browser, in real-time, without the need to download.
Each Dialpad UberConference event can be recorded for up to five hours.
Pricing and plans
Dialpad UberConference offers two pricing plans. The free version is limited to 10 participants and 45-minute-long conferences. The business version costs $15 per month and allows up to 100 participants on a conference call, which can last up to 5 hours.
- Built-in artificial intelligence captures meeting notes.
- Voice intelligence automatically transcribes meetings and talks.
- Call controls indicate who is talking and let you manage the discussion.
- Easy screen and application sharing.
- 5. Option of custom music when call is on hold for a unique conference experience.