Social distancing and gathering bans are slowly being lifted but some practices that started trending during the COVID-19 pandemic are here to stay. Virtual meetings, conferences and workshops have proven to be an asset in times of crisis and most event planners believe the future of events is hybrid.
In case you are not an experienced user of virtual meetings software the choice can be overwhelming. A multitude of providers claim they have the perfect solution, but how to decide? To spare you the search in the vast sea of possibilities, we will daily present the best and most popular virtual meetings software, to let you choose the one that truly meets your needs.
SpotMe Anywhere has everything you need to create virtual events people love. Including personalized live and on-demand experiences, branded sites & apps, 2-way breakout sessions, networking and gamification.
Setup and configuration
SpotMe Anywhere offers the possibility of ordering a demo on their website.
There are no recording limits with SpotMe Anywhere.
Pricing and plans
VX Essentials – Upgrade your webinars into virtual events. – $4,800
VX Pro – Host virtual events and supercharged webinars. – $16,000
VX Premium – Turn-key platform and service for your virtual events. – $26,700
SpotMe Anywhere – Enterprise platform for building digital experiences. – Contact us ( link to https://spotme.com/request-a-demo/)
1. Presence in Switzerland, US, and Asia with data servers in Germany
2. 20 years experience in the event industry
3. All in one platform with webcasting, 2-way breakouts, personalized agendas, and full branding
4. Full support available from the SpotMe team to run a best-in-class virtual event
5. Native app attendees can download on their mobile phones or tablets to consume content anywhere