rewarding excellence and professionalism in the world of association events
More than 130 people joined the virtual ABPCO Excellence Awards yesterday, which saw IPSE win the Best Conference by an In-house Organiser category; and Haymarket win the Best Conference by an Agency category.
The annual awards, which reward excellence and professionalism in the world of association events also recognised Lockdown Heroes and industry partners. The full list of winners is:
· Best Conference by an In-house Organiser – The Association of Independent Professionals and the Self-Employed for their National Freelancers day 2020 conference.
· Best Conference by an Agency Organiser – Haymarket for The CIPD Festival of Work
· Lockdown Heroes – Fiona McDonald and the team at Millbrook Medical Conferences; Nicole Leida and the team at NCRI (National Cancer Research Institute) and Samantha Salisbury from Jonsam Events.
· Partner Recognition Awards – Meet Cambridge, Hiscox, SEC, ACC Liverpool and PandJ Live.
· Chairmen’s Award – Martin Fullard from Mash Media.
· Runners up in the In-house Organiser category were: Archer Yates’ for The Oxford Farming Conference 2020; and Healthcare Conferences UK for Prehabilitation Principles and Practice
· Runners up in the Agency Organiser category were: MCI Group for the One Young World Summit; and Abbey Conference and Events for the 30th World Congress for the International Association for Suicide Prevention