The future of the events industry
Taking place from 28 June – 1 July 2021, IBTM Wired will bring you virtually ‘face-to-face’ with high-quality decision-makers, across all four days, from our Hosted Buyer Programme and allow you to conduct 1-2-1 business meetings that will help you grow and develop your business in 2021 and beyond.
By bringing together all IBTM events, IBTM Wired will play host to the highest calibre of industry professionals from around the globe. The pre-scheduled 1-2-1 appointments, across the four days of the show, will allow you to only meet those buyers who are interested in doing business with you. Find your next business spark online.
Hosted Buyers at IBTM Wired meet strict qualifying criteria, based on the events they organise, purchasing power and annual budget to ensure you are meeting people with the relevant business to place and budget to spend.
Hosted Buyer and trade visitors represent:
– Business travel management companies
– Corporate organisations
– Destination management companies
– Event management companies
– Incentive agencies
– Independent meeting planners
– International associations & societies
– Live events & experiential agencies
– Not for profit and government organisations
– Professional conference organisers
Some of the many opportunities awaiting you at IBTM Wired are:
– Pre-scheduled 1-2-1 meetings with the best-Hosted Buyers for your business on all four days of the event
– Exclusive speed networking opportunities
– Four days of tailored industry insights, each focusing on spotlighting a particular region in the world – the Asia Pacific on Day 1, Americas on Day 2, Middle East & Africa on Day 3 and Europe on Day 4 – all hosted on IBTM TV
– IBTM TV will run a packed programme of live and on-demand education sessions that will provide you with the insights and knowledge needed to develop your careers
– Access to the LIVE SMF x IBTM Wired on Day 1 with an education programme that focuses on new ways of community engagement, design thinking and innovation