The free white paper, entitled Your Ultimate Guide to Multi-City Hybrid Events, has been produced from the output of four global workshops in January and February 2021 attended by congress organisers, convention bureaux, and suppliers such as hotels and AV companies.
THE WHITE PAPER'S GOALS
– Define what it means to run a multi-city hybrid event – this includes the challenge of seeking a definition of hybrid events and identifying where they sit in the industry’s wider offering and vernacular.
– Help choose whether or not to organise an in-person, digital or multi-hub hybrid event, including the various challenges and benefits of each.
– Provide ideas and guidance on the design of a successful multi-hub event with an awareness that this can mean creating separate live, digital and hybrid experiences with content appropriate to each as a stand-alone offering and the wider event as a whole.
– Consider the sustainability of multi-hub hybrid events, measure their impact on the world and apply appropriate actions to mitigate damage.
– Identify the risks associated with hybrid events, in particular those areas where the risk to an event’s success is increased by a switch to the hybrid and multi-hub formats.
– Highlight health and safety challenges, particularly in light of an ongoing global pandemic.
Full details of the members, further information about the Hybrid City Alliance, the latest white paper and contacts are all now available via a dedicated website – https://www.hybridcityalliance.org/.