Collection of the Challenges has been launched and applies if you think that you have a challenge that will accelerate the competitive success of European SMEs in Health Tech, Smart City and Green Tech, and have the potential to support SMEs and start-ups in scaling their solutions globally.
There is a 2 million Euros direct funding for SMEs and start-ups to support the acceleration of competitive success of European SMEs through the market launch of new or significantly improved products and services with higher value (with higher quality, increased access, eco-innovative, resource-efficient and internationally scalable).
Here’s how we do it:
– Urban Tech will map 300 challenges in the areas of Health Tech, Smart City and GreenTech industries.
– The project will launch 3 Open Calls for start-ups and SMEs to provide solutions to one or more Challenges. Selected start-ups and SMEs will be invited to participate in 16 international industry hackathons which will identify 80 innovation projects selected for the incubation phase.
– 80 businesses incubated in 8 technology parks will deliver minimal viable products (MVPs).
– 30 products will be selected and rewarded with a grant for piloting and large-scale testing.
– 20 tested and piloted products will be demonstrated to Challenge owners and investors.
– 20 innovative solutions with the highest potential of commercialization receive GOING GLOBAL support
Read more about the project and how you can contribute at https://www.urbantech-project.eu/.
Urban Tech is a three-year project funded by the European funding programme for research and innovation Horizon 2020. The project’s consortium includes 11 partners.