THE FORMER CAPRONI AIRCRAFT FACTORY
Officine del Volo is based in the historic area which once hosted the former Caproni aircraft factory; an actual driver of cultural, social and economic innovations in the 20th century in Milan, Italy. The history of this space is deeply connected to the engineer Gianni Caproni, who designed the first aircraft on 27th May 1910. He established his activities in Vizzola Ticino in 1913, then moved to the area around the Taliedo farm, near Via Mecenate, where he decided to give life to his factory.
Today, the venue is a multifunctional location for events and conferences. It features a flexible space with prestigious design, a historic atmosphere and a contemporary loft. The venue includes more than 1500 square metres divided into several halls.