NEED TO KNOW 2022
The project, whose popularity is evidenced by extraordinary media and public attention – Boka Place can certainly be characterized as a perfect combination of coastal idyll and vitality – and its special advantage is given by its location in the heart of Porto Montenegro. The new investment, which began construction last year, will be completed in a two-and-a-half-year period, and its offer will unite elements of a complete settlement with infrastructure, hotel facilities of the highest category, well-designed open-plan housing, and quality construction and attractiveness. The world’s first Hotel SIRO, built according to the innovative concept of Kerzner International, the catering giant (founder of the One & Only brand), whose special inspiration is a healthy and active lifestyle, with fitness and wellness facilities, will especially contribute to the beautiful ambience of the new settlement.
A novelty in the city is the opening of “Boutique Hotel La Fleur”, a luxury 5-star hotel located in the city centre.
BEST INCENTIVE IDEA
The coolest incentive experience within Tivat would be a sailing tour with a catamaran. Catamaran Tahiti 80 is ideal for events, relaxation and a one-day charter. The sailing catamaran Tahiti 80 was produced by the famous French shipyard Fountaine Pajot, a world leader in the production of luxury catamarans. This catamaran is recognized as the largest of those presented in Montenegro. Spacious, with an excellent design, it is perfectly created for elegant weddings, extraordinary parties or unforgettable boat trips with friends. Tahiti 80 can easily accommodate up to 96 guests with comfort and delight owing to its very impressive size and wide deck. Modern safety equipment and a reliable guard rail alongside the vessel ensure the secure staying of all passengers. The catamaran is equipped with the newest sound and light systems.
The deck of Tahiti 80 perfectly fits for entertainment and relaxation. There is a relaxation area in the centre of the catamaran with comfortable seats located around large tables. This area easily turns into a dance floor for the party. Special sun and rain awnings and wind protection tents allow guests to enjoy their sea journey regardless of weather conditions. In the bow of the catamaran, there is a net with soft pillows, where guests can fully enjoy sunbathing. There is also a swimming platform with a ladder for convenient descent into the water. Two toilets are located on each side of the catamaran. Tahiti offers its guests a bar with a variety of drinks and invariably courteous multilingual staff.
BEST KEPT SECRETS
Development of the panoramic route “Life on Lustica”, a circular road of about 40 kilometres around the Lustica peninsula. The panoramic route passes through many picturesque places on the peninsula with a beautiful view of the Bay of Kotor. This project connects the entire offer of the Luštica peninsula (tourism, agriculture, cultural heritage and the offer of active holidays) into a unique tourist experience. During the trip, in addition to the beautiful view of the entire route, visitors can visit numerous rural areas, and farms offering local specialities. They can also enjoy hiking and biking trails, as well as cultural and historical monuments and other attractive places on the Lustica peninsula.
The Tivat archipelago consists of three islands: Prevlaka (Island of Flowers), Stradioti, also known as St. Mark, and Our Lady of Mercy. There are valuable sacral buildings on these islands. The monastery complex on Prevlaka is the most famous of all.
Every visitor will surely take a beautiful experience from Tivat, which they will never forget. In addition, what leaves a strong impression on the visitors are authentic and domestic products and souvenirs. Anyone who has tried homemade olives, olive oil, cheese or wine cannot remain indifferent. Fairs of souvenirs and local products are among the favourite events of visitors. It is at such events that guests have the opportunity to taste and buy their favourite products.
TOP EVENTS IN 2022
• International Seaplane Regatta MontAdria (June, 1st – 5th) – The MontAdria International Seaplane Regatta is an international event and gathering place for a community of seaplane aviators united by the enthusiasm and joy of unlimited freedom of flight.
• SPARK.ME (June, 4th – 5th) – One of the largest business and Internet conferences in Southeast Europe. It brings together over 700 participants from more than 20 countries. Participants listen to stories about the latest technological advances, innovative business models, interesting branding strategies, and world-changing initiatives.
• Made in New York Jazz Festival 2022 (June, 24th) – The International Festival is held in collaboration with Rabbit Record. This is the 7th edition of the festival and will mark the month of June as the month of respect for jazz in Porto Montenegro.
• Festival of Mediterranean Theatre – PURGATORIJE – the most important cultural event in Tivat, organized by Culture Centre Tivat. This Festival is held every year in summer (from the middle of June to late August). This year it will begin on the 28th of June playing the musical “Kosa” on the Tivat summer open stage.
• Boka Half Marathon (December, 10th – 11th) – Following the example of similar events abroad, the Boka Half Marathon is the largest multidisciplinary event of this type in our country, which unites sports, tourism, and culture and education. About 1000 participants from over 20 countries in Europe and the world are expected at the half marathon.
MTLG EVALUATION 2021
DESTINATION FINAL GRADE
|TIVAT INDIVIDUAL GRADES 2021|
|Natural and cultural factors||4.90|
|General and transport infrastructure||4.55|
|ICCA index - worldwide ranking||1.25|
|Numbeo Quality of life Index||3.24|
|Numbeo Safety Index||4.29|
|ACI Airport Connectivity Index||3.18|
|Nomad List Overall Score||3.39|